• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Keep putting yourself over Steph. Your heel women's champ just had her defining moment (the good, bad and the awkward), but go shit on it by all means.

So not only is Steph a hypocrite, she scolded the Women's Champion, making her look like she about to cry at the end of that segment.

Way to build stars.

Stephanie's character has been shamelessly going for face reactions lately. This isn't contradictory.

Tonight has been lame and has had next to no actual wrestling but that Steph promo is consistent with her character direction.

UberTag

Keep putting yourself over Steph. Your heel women's champ just had her defining moment (the good, bad and the awkward), but go shit on it by all means.
Shitting on talent is just what Steph does.
Whether she's a face shitting on heels or a heel shitting on faces.
No comeuppance for Steph, ever.

Cagey

Banned
Who actually wants a Warcraft movie in 2016.

Who actually likes Warcraft in 2016.

I'm watching wrestling and even I can't understand this.

Stephanie's character has been shamelessly going for face reactions lately. This isn't contradictory.

Tonight has been lame and has had next to no actual wrestling but that Steph promo is consistent with her character direction.

They want fans to like whoever is running whichever of RAW or Smackdown.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Shitting on talent is just what Steph does.
Whether she's a face shitting on heels or a heel shitting on faces.
No comeuppance for Steph, ever.

the only time I ever enjoyed it is during the whole Bella feud which was completely terrible, Steph went full ham and made it entertaining. She hasn't figured out that was the exception, not the rule.

They want fans to like whoever is running whichever of RAW or Smackdown.
I'm expecting it will make her inevitable heel turn all the more SHOCKING, so its different than the 1000 McMahon feuds we had 12 years ago.

UberTag

I'm not under the false assumption that it'll amount to anything, but they've been hinting that she's being duplicitous and is up to something for a good few weeks.
This would be the logical conclusion if Meltzer wasn't shooting that theory down and outright saying this is a face turn for Steph for her stupid book being released later this fall.

UberTag

Head cheese.
CharismaticSteveBlackman.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm honestly stunned by this. I assumed WoW whittled down to a pocket of diehards like 3-4 years ago.

They always slow down, but they're still far and away the most popular MMO. They were at 10 million subs when Warlords of Draenor came out.

Top Bottom