• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

UberTag

I picked a good day to tune in. That was really good. I thought this dude was gonna get buried, but that was a really strong debut. He's probably getting buried next week. PEACE.
They typically don't have Cena bury talent until they've been built up first. Makes the burial have more impact that way.

man i get excited thinking about

a healthy daniel bryan facing all these guys again

Sami/Owens/Balor vs Daniel bryan...imagine an elimination chamber with all those guys in it lol

Fox318

I would love to see viewing stats from this Jackass thing and the Jerry Springer Clip show.

Who is this made for?

Vince?

Kusagari

I'm now curious what's going to happen with Cena.

I figured that Neville match was leading to Neville being the one that took the title off him. But now we have Owens in the picture eventually.

Uglao2b.jpg

Goodnight brothers

UberTag

I figured that Neville match was leading to Neville being the one that took the title off him. But now we have Owens in the picture eventually.
Doesn't seem like Owens wants the title.
He'll probably be happy to cost Cena the US belt, though.

I'm now curious what's going to happen with Cena.
I hate saying this, but I like things as they are. His OpenWhatevers have more often than not been the best segment of RAW for the past 2 months. It's brought in new people, allowed face vs face matches, made Cena look human with balanced matches and actually giving a rub to people in the ring with him for the first time since forever.

Top Bottom