• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

It's a non-title match, don't know why everyone was so sure that Cena would win
He even lost to Rusev before getting the title

Now WWE will keep this feud until Summerslam (when Cena wins and keeps the title)

Because it's Cena and it's WWE. You always predict the opposite of what makes sense and allow yourself to be pleasantly surprised.

Jopie

That match was great, but I have high hopes for this one. Bo and Neville are really good together, and Bo needs a great match to start making his mark on the main roster.

Ithil

dream, what are the differences between roman reigns and kevin owens when considering being 'pushed too soon'
wtzgU.gif

"Too soon" implies they aren't ready. KO is.

RP912

Banned
Remember when Cena buried Barrett?

The fucked up part about that burial is the fact that Cena knew the shit was bogus...but hey gotta protect that spot. Even Edge/Jericho thought the shit was lame.

A DDT to concrete and still kicks out of two :/ :/ :/

It shows how strong Bork is when losing to him doesn't count as a clean loss.

Also, if this lasts as long as their NXT ladder match I will shit my pants.

Surge

So Owens beats Cena clean getting a push to the moon in the process.

With that in mind who do they have beat Owens for the NXT title?

I know everyone is super excited about KO, and for good reason, but already projecting him to beat Brock clean? You guys do realize there is a good chance he'll be jobbing to Cena at the next PPV so that John can get his revenge, right?

Top Bottom