• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Dazzler

CGYLsc8UcAA61Be.jpg

that's hard times

need a gif of these

Guy in the Bruins shirt dancing behind R-Truth lmao

somedevil

lol Bo Dallas and R-Truth got into matches on this event over Bray Wyatt...just scrap that dude's gimmick.

Bray, Orton and Big Show are not on this show. Hell Reigns is playing wingman for Ambrose. Why put him in a chamber match when they don't want to give him the title or take a pin?

Bowser

Bray, Orton and Big Show are not on this show. Hell Reigns is playing wingman for Ambrose. Why put him in a chamber match when they don't want to give him the title or take a pin?

Yeah, but Orton and Show haven't been on seen post Payback (Show longer than that, right?), and Reigns is still involved in the main event. Wyatt doesn't even get a promo or anything?

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Damn there is seriously someone spoiling match outcomes on reddit? Shit I read that spoiler just thinking it was a prediction lol.

Moa

Damn there is seriously someone spoiling match outcomes on reddit? Shit I read that spoiler just thinking it was a prediction lol.

Title of the topic on the subreddit is "Two MAJOR [SPOILERS] for Elimination Chamber."

If you click on it after that, your loss.

Top Bottom