• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Ithil

Remember when they turned Truth face and we said it would lead to him becoming a bland face with a funny line here and there a lot of catchprases, but right back on the mid-card?

Yeah...

Ithil

Truth always seems like he's from Street Fighter. The over the top spinning moves, the splits dodge thing, the jeans, etc.

I hate how Truth isn't a heel anymore.

He was so good at it. Granted I haven't been paying much attention, but he just seems boring now in comparison.

Ithil

I have a fear they see a lot of money come from Bryan's t-shirt sales, so they decide to turn him face, give him Cena's personality, but just have him say "YES" a lot instead of "toolbox" or "pipebomb".

Truth always seems like he's from Street Fighter. The over the top spinning moves, the splits dodge thing, the jeans, etc.

So he's basically Dee Jay?
Actually no joke i'm thinking he's a bit inspired by Street Fighter stuff, I think there was a little documentary shown on sky sports for him one time which hinted as such? maybe i'm going mad and just hoping for some climax beat this match.

evil ways

Its just a run of the mill TV tag match so far. We see two-three of them between RAW and Smackdown every week.

PPV tag matches need to step it up a lot, to be in any way interesting.

What do you expect from 4 random guys mixed together as a tag team.

The era of Demolition, Hart Foundation, Road Warriors, Hardys, Dudleys and Edge & Christian is never coming back.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I expected this, but it really would have been nice to Ziggles to get the title.

And I hope Punk saw that dive from Truth and took notes.

Top Bottom