• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Forkball

First WWE title match on Smackdown in 8 years?!

That can't be true. Remember when the WWE title moved to Smackdown three or four years ago when they moved Smackdown to My Network? HHH was the champion the entire time, he had to have defended it at least once on SD.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE Title has been on Raw almost the entire time. Last time was probably during Cena's first WWE title run and Raw and Smackdown had alternating PPV's. There would usually be a title match on Raw and Smackdown due to that 30 day rule and whatnot.

Triple H and Jeff Hardy had wwe title matches on Smackdown -_-

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
i wonder if they hired Heyman just to do that commercial

I hope Batista/Big Show from the last WWECW in ECW area made it in. dat change the channel chant

They should swerve and have Big Show end up dancing in the ring with Brodus. Then the entire locker room can come out and join in. Then all the kids from the audience get in the ring too to shake it. Then Lawler gets all hot and bothered and taken to jail.

BwGOZ.gif

So, Domino's Pizza will hire you if you are good at their pizza-making app?

Mind BLOWN.

It's like the plot of "The Last Starfighter," but instead of protecting the galaxy from invasion, you are protecting stoned people from having to use a stove.

Top Bottom