• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

I got my Kane mask today!

a733606d.jpg

Dragon Force and Guardian Heroes as well. My Portal Gun should show up tomorrow too! :D

Ithil

Boy I can't wait for Brodus Clay's entrance and post-squash match dancing to take up more time than all the matches of the night.

So instead of Brock forming a heel stable and running all over the WWE Vince thinks Johnny Ace vs Hulk Cena is gonna get buys. Gotcha. Too bad Daniel Bryan will be punished for the buyrate.

somedevil

So instead of Brock forming a heel stable and running all over the WWE Vince thinks Johnny Ace vs Hulk Cena is gonna get buys. Gotcha. Too bad Daniel Bryan will be punished for the buyrate.

Is he going to get punished before or after he gets a pedigree by Triple H tonight? Some of the posts here are just hilarious because Daniel Bryan has been in the main event scene now for five monthes now and people are predicting him to get buried at every moment.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Are you questioning the ratings power of Johnny Ace? This show will crush the last PPV. Tonight's raw is probably the best rated in months.

Top Bottom