• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Kaladin

As if these freecreditscore dot com commercials couldn't get worse, they somehow found a way to make the song even more horrible.

dream

Man I'm sitting here yawning. This shit is putting me to sleep. What a rough Raw.

picture

Sarah Holesworth
Brock Lesnar had no intire rights to use that kind of move on the COO that is very dangerous.Brock Lesnar needs to be fired.I hope he has he butt sued as well and as far as John Laurenitis goes his butt needs to be fired as well cause i can't stand him.
1 Hour Ago

Look at your people, Bobo, look at them!

The crowd didn't react at all.

Unless it is a cheap pop, 80% of WWE crowds do not react to 90% of what happens int he ring. So there is only really a 10% to 20% chance of hearing a cheer, and when they are already bored for 70% of the night, that number drops to 5%.

RBH

picture

Sarah Holesworth
Brock Lesnar had no intire rights to use that kind of move on the COO that is very dangerous.Brock Lesnar needs to be fired.I hope he has he butt sued as well and as far as John Laurenitis goes his butt needs to be fired as well cause i can't stand him.
1 Hour Ago

Look at your people, Bobo, look at them!

:lol :lol

krae_man

Fatal 4 way match at Over the Limit instead of at Fatal 4 Way.

I can't wait to see the Over The Limit match at Fatal 4 Way.

Also LOL at the Funkettes getting more push then Clay.

Man I'm sitting here yawning. This shit is putting me to sleep. What a rough Raw.

Pretty much. Man, does WWE have no fucking clue how to put a show together or develop a character. Brodus has been back for months, and nothing, nothing has happened with him at all. And what has transpired this episode that even fucking matters, other than Sheamus/Orton and this Fatal 4 Way announcement.

BTW, anyone who still liked Brodus is fucked in the head, haha. It's the most repetitive shit I've seen in years.

dream

Uh, doesn't "favorite Funkasaurus" imply that there's more than one living Funkasaurus and that he's not the only one in captivity?

They can get a good couple of months out of the guy announcer until they find something, anything to do with him, which they inevitably won't before getting rid of him.

Top Bottom