• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's adding McGriddles to All Day Breakfast in September

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I know a bunch of you were asking about this forever:

If you've been hankering for a McGriddle from McDonald's in the afternoon or at night, your craving will be soon satisfied as the fast food chain will be expanding their All Day Breakfast menu to include the sweet and savory breakfast sandwich starting this September.

Additionally, while most McDonald's restaurants serve either McMuffin or biscuit sandwiches after normal breakfast hours, they will be serving both all day nationally at participating locations come September as well.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
They should have been there to begin with!

I had breakfast there the other day and I hadn't had breakfast at MC D's in a long time. It's a notoriously pretty shitty MC D's too (at least with wait times).

Hash Browns didn't taste nearly as good as I remember.
Sausage Egg and Cheese Bagel was awful. I was used to it a long time ago just dropping sauce everywhere, but this thing had some kind of "butter" abomination on it that was just awful.

Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle was on point.

maxcriden

Some of the locations were already doing this, right? I feel like I've seen it advertised here around ATL for a while now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
gol15.jpg

Xia is my bff.

Bay area doesn't have all day biscuits. Until then, you can go fuck yourselves McD's. I'm just kidding sausage mcmuffins are cool but those biscuits are hype.

Moaradin

Fucking finally. Can't believe they didn't have mcgriddles or biscuits for all day breakfast. That's the only thing I would want!

studyguy

I'm eating a sausage egg mcgriddle right now thanks to this thread.
Hadn't had one in like 3 years. Probably not worth it.

woodypop

So have the restaurants that were experiencing growing pains with the adoption of all-day breakfast gotten over it? Or will this slight expansion give them even more reason to complain? (I haven't been keeping up.)

Ricky_R

I don't usually like to eat breakfast at fast foods like McDonalds, but fuck my health if the McGriddle
with sausage I might add
isn't good. A bummer that they don't have cheddar cheese to really elevate it to great heights.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Now we're talking. McGriddles are the reason for all day breakfast to exist. Only the egg white McMuffin remains... #buildingthelist

Amount Per 1 item 5.8 oz (165 g)

Calories 448
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g 33%
Saturated fat 7 g 35%
Polyunsaturated fat 2.9 g
Monounsaturated fat 8 g
Trans fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 243 mg 81%
Sodium 1,110 mg 46%
Total Carbohydrate 43 g 14%
Dietary fiber 1.3 g 5%
Sugar 16 g
Protein 20 g 40%
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 18%
Iron 15%
Vitamin B-6 0%
Vitamin B-12 0%
Magnesium 0%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Bubba T

Amount Per 1 item 5.8 oz (165 g)

Calories 448
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g 33%
Saturated fat 7 g 35%
Polyunsaturated fat 2.9 g
Monounsaturated fat 8 g
Trans fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 243 mg 81%
Sodium 1,110 mg 46%
Total Carbohydrate 43 g 14%
Dietary fiber 1.3 g 5%
Sugar 16 g
Protein 20 g 40%
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 18%
Iron 15%
Vitamin B-6 0%
Vitamin B-12 0%
Magnesium 0%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Dat sodium.

why are they able to serve mcmuffins all-day but not mcbiscuits ? So bizarre.

I am glad they figured out to do the mcgriddles all day though. What a weird company.

jmood88

The McDonald's by my house has had this since they switched to all-day breakfast. Also, the quality of the sausage biscuits has gone down tremendously since they started having them available all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom