• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega man anniversary collection

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
i have no problem sitting and learning the pattern to yellow devil. i have a problem having to go through so much of a level in order to make it back to him. that's what pisses me off.

belgurdo

Banned
The Faceless Master said:
wavebird sucks.
no rumble?
buying bateries?

maybe if it had a charging stand and rumble it would be cool...

Who fucking cares about rumble (which you'll mentally block out after a while of playing anyway?) And you can get rechargables for like four bucks at any mom and pop store, and it's not like they run out in an hour (batteries on average last 90 hours in a wavebird,) so that's a non-issue.

But if you really need your hands shaking and ruining your concentration in these games, you can pick up one of those shit Pelican controllers and have to change the batteries every 10 seconds, or you can enjoy tripping over the wires of the default pad

belgurdo said:

Who fucking cares about rumble (which you'll mentally block out after a while of playing anyway?) And you can get rechargables for like four bucks at any mom and pop store, and it's not like they run out in an hour (batteries on average last 90 hours in a wavebird,) so that's a non-issue.

But if you really need your hands shaking and ruining your concentration in these games, you can pick up one of those shit Pelican controllers and have to change the batteries every 10 seconds, or you can enjoy tripping over the wires of the default pad
because it's SO EASY to trip over wires...
and i don't do the whole 3rd party controller thing...

no rumble = no sale

who the fuck cares about wireless (when you're not out back playing on that 4000ft projector from a mile away anyway?)?

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
belgurdo said:

The interesting thing is that GC controllers have, by far, the shortest cable lengths of all official controllers this gen. It's the only time I've been annoyed by the cable length, since I have to put my GC on the floor to be able to sit comfortably everytime I want to play. Maybe it works in Japanese homes, I don't know, but they could've remade the controller for the US/European release. And the release of Wavebird makes all of this even more interesting. :p

Ranger X

eXxy said:
i have no problem sitting and learning the pattern to yellow devil. i have a problem having to go through so much of a level in order to make it back to him. that's what pisses me off.

Yeah i know Willy's are long but isn't the yellow thingny the first boss? --- it's not too bad ;)

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I got the GC version, mostly out of curiosity of how they fucked it up, cause I've played all the games , and since it was $11 for me to buy this, why not. Anyway, if you're gonna get it to play the Mega Man games, so far I can't see a problem with it after playing a few hours.
Getting used to the controls on the GC version took like two minutes. It took a while to get the sliding down, but it wasn't as bad as some people have moan about it.
In all, since I don't care about the extra bullshit, you all have fun bitching about the things you bitch about, back to MM2.
And on the wavebird, honestly you fucks, its the preference thing, and at least the company behind the console has the gumption to make a good, reasonably costing wireless controller that doesn't cost $50.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
eXxy said:
Can someone suggest to me a good NES emu that will allow me to make a movie? Then I can show you how to beat the yellow bastid without taking damage...

suikodan

I could have bought either versions but I wanted the remixed musics... playing MM4-6 with remixed tracks changed my whole vision of those games that I had back then.

I am only a little deceived that MM1-3 were not fully remixed.

So yes, I wanted to play a remixed game, but I saw the GC version and it ain't bad...

Top Bottom