• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megadeth's TSHF: "up there with Peace Sells, Rust, and Countdown" -allmusic.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you people on the fence about this don't need to ponder anymore! Megadeth's new album has been getting awesome reviews from both consumers and professionals.

Check out all the 5 star reviews it's been getting at amazon.com! It's also hit the 22nd spot in sales at amazon. Nice! Amazon is usually an excellent site to go to to check on a products quality (love their customer reviews).

I haven't been able to get it myself yet. :( I went to 4 stores yesterday and nobody had it. Some of these were purely music stores and they didn't even have it... the nerve of these people! The last Megadeth album debuted at #16 on the charts... not as big as they used to be, sure, but better than most bands can accomplish. Seems a lot of these stores don't even want to order anything unless it'll be a top 5 seller. It's bullshit.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
I was just about to make a thread about this album.

I just bought it for $10, and I'm listening to it right now. So far I'm on track 7, which is a pretty damn good one ("Back in the Day"). I'm not about to make a review on it since I haven't listened to it all, but I'm digging it more than I did The World Needs A Hero.

Yea, this CD is pretty awesome. I d/led it a week ago actually. My friend (who is a huge Megadeth fan) d/led it way before me and told me how awesome it is. He said he was surprised at how much it rules, considering their newer stuff hasn't been up to par with their older stuff.

Well, I went looking for the album again to no avail. And get this, when I asked a clerk about it, he actually told me that they didn't have it in because the album had been "delayed" to an unspecified date. In the music stores, there were other people asking about the Megadeth CD, just like yesterday. Good to see the Mega fans are informed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom