• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MegaThreads [MT] Should they be a thing?

bitbydeath

Coining it MegaThread, coming before an OT, an MT would require a dedicated individual to continually update with information and links to other pre-existing GAF threads of said topic.

Collating information such as trailers, articles, confirmed details, and rumours in a single location.

What does GAF think?
Too much work or could you see yourselves running one of these?

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
karl urban art GIF by Tech Noir

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Personally, I prefer more granular threads. Once a thread hits like 15+ pages, it’s hard for me to keep up with what’s going on.

yurinka

Yes. Call it MT, call it OT, but quite often there are many threads about a single game or topic that should be merged into a single one because during several days they hide other topics in the first or second page.

Hookshot

Gold Member
Doesn't the "similar threads" section at the bottom of each thread link to similar threads?

Edit- When I viewed an Assassins creed thread just then, all the similar ones were about the game or franchise, so it sort of works like you want.

Last edited:
Top Bottom