• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
autism can be weaponized
tumblr_p52qjsbOuN1x2wuwro1_400.png

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Another lizard showing its true colours. Its all good
At least spell colors properly. It is fine if people are mad but slinging mud at others for trying to help rather than rage is a bitch move. Same goes for Richard.

Barnabot

how is it compared to True Crime s1 or Ozark?
it's rough and visceral the way it should be. the main char is definitely is not a good person. he's dirty. he bullies his colleagues. the whole series is about Vick and his squad getting away with their crimes. It's loyal squad until lines were broken in terms of trusting each other in the end.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
it's rough and visceral the way it should be. the main char is definitely is not a good person. he's dirty. he bullies his colleagues. the whole series is about Vick and his squad getting away with their crimes. It's loyal squad until lines were broken in terms of trusting each other in the end.
I'm gonna have to watch it over the weekend then.
Fucking love how you switched the whole situation to a regular conversation. You will always be one of favourites on here!

I am sorry, I meant favorties
Wait you weren't calling me a lizard like matt? Oh...

fuck the british

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Brap isn't in our discord since months + whenever someone gets banned on here they get banned on discord too
I'm assuming it is a discord outside of gaf.

It reminds me of this old forum I used to go to went down a few years ago and people all ended up going there while the forum was being rebuilt. Except they never came back and people ended up making multiple discords and shit.

Tesseract

Banned
I'm assuming it is a discord outside of gaf.

It reminds me of this old forum I used to go to went down a few years ago and people all ended up going there while the forum was being rebuilt. Except they never came back and people ended up making multiple discords and shit.

it's why i was hesitant to join, because it's so fracturing

it's a balancing act tho, like all things

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
it's why i was hesitant to join, because it's so fracturing

it's a balancing act tho, like all things
The worst part was how I used to play with these guys every day and they became hostile because of dumb shit. Sure it didn't start on discord but it only made shit worse. I only wanted to play games then so I never got into it and that was on top of me hating the people that founded the app. It destroys small communities and makes people act like assholes from my experience. Thank god for single player games.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I haven't seen anybody posting like him. Alt users usually do this mistake. Maybe I'm wrong and you know something I don't?
Nah, I don’t know for sure, but I assume because of his demeanor and chan education, that he would be quite proficient in VPNs and alts.

There’s also one account that I have suspected for a while.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I mean yeah anybody can use VPN's right.
Yes, but many people couldn’t care enough to look into them and therefore know very little about them or have the inclination to use one.

I just figure with channers, it comes with the territory.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, but many people couldn’t care enough to look into them and therefore know very little about them or have the inclination to use one.

I just figure with channers, it comes with the territory.
He was a gaffer here though. Mostly.

Bigrx1

Banned
I didn't know Brap well, or most anyone on here well to be honest, but I respected his meme ability. Unless he copied them from other places I'm not aware of he posted a lot I hadn't seen before and seemed to be of his own creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom