• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that @chitzy guy is brap right?

o2AEEzE.jpg

Nymphae

Banned
Also his comment about how "what's more amazing is that I`m the first person in the world who ever thought to put those words together" reminds me of this thing I found on Vsauce's channel a long time ago called the Library of Babel. It's a mindfuck.

"The Library of Babel" (Spanish: La biblioteca de Babel) is a short story by Argentine author and librarian Jorge Luis Borges (1899–1986), conceiving of a universe in the form of a vast library containing all possible 410-page books of a certain format and character set.

The website based on the short story does that for a given set of parameters. It contains complete works that have yet to be written. Basically anything that can be written is in the library and searchable. Try it out.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Also his comment about how "what's more amazing is that I`m the first person in the world who ever thought to put those words together" reminds me of this thing I found on Vsauce's channel a long time ago called the Library of Babel. It's a mindfuck.

The website based on the short story does that for a given set of parameters. It contains complete works that have yet to be written. Basically anything that can be written is in the library and searchable. Try it out.
lol that's a cool site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom