• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronk

Banned
WgjhKEK.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Couple of milfs invited me to their table and they bought me beers and dinner. They kinda cute. I think.....im buzzed. What do we do brochachos?
Praise the mother f'n sun. Nothing wrong with exchanging your natural eye candy and engaging conversation for some delicious calories and libations.

If they are literal milfs, then do what needs to be done.

This is the alternative:

KbYW9tn.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
It isn't about it sounding exactly the same but it following the same pattern. Most reveals follow it.

O-N-E

Anyways, I see a total of one comment on a vid for the song that compares it to the PS5 thing, so I guess there's at least one more person who hears it.

It isn't about it sounding exactly the same but it following the same pattern. Most reveals follow it.

What you linked was mostly percussive and much more generic sounding. There's still something distinctive to the pattern in the Pixie's song.

Edit:

image.png

From here

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
It's a type of musical intro

I fucking for the life of me can't remember what it's called
But I def remember having to sit through winds fuck it up a bunch while sitting in the percussion yelling "Get your shit together, fuck me!" while the conductor just...just sighed

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
What you linked was mostly percussive and much more generic sounding. There's still something distinctive to the pattern in the Pixie's song.
LIIIIIIKE
darkness>product>darkness>product
musac>speed up le epic>slow down>more speed pls more epics>buy our product
It's a type of musical intro

I fucking for the life of me can't remember what it's called
But I def remember having to sit through winds fuck it up a bunch while sitting in the percussion yelling "Get your shit together, fuck me!" while the conductor just...just sighed
I just call it generic reveal music. Samey shit that goes back as far as I remember.

bronk

Banned
Praise the mother f'n sun. Nothing wrong with exchanging your natural eye candy and engaging conversation for some delicious calories and libations.

If they are literal milfs, then do what needs to be done.

This is the alternative:

KbYW9tn.gif
Im tired of the alternative

nush

Then feel free to expand the conversation to one of them. Or both of them at the same time.

Just make sure to wrap it up. You don't know where those milfs have been.
Focus on one, but choose carefully. Do you chose the less attractive one that's guaranteed to put out or take a chance on the nicer looking one?

When I was in that situation, I chose poorly.

bronk

Banned
Its just me and both of them and we moved to a dive bar and we just laughing and talking small town shit. Im in the middle. I think they planned this. (Go ahead use me 🤤) 41 and 43 but my beer goggles see half that.

bronk

Banned
I just got dropped off at home. Sorry bros. I thought there was gonna be some threeway action. But no bueno tonight. I tried haha. At least i have their numbers, got a free ride and had a fun day.

Edit: im not usually a milf/cougar guy for the most part. Lately ive entertained it though.

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I just got dropped off at home. Sorry bros. I thought there was gonna be some threeway action. But no bueno tonight. I tried haha. At least i have their numbers, got a free ride and had a fun day.

Edit: im not usually a milf/cougar guy for the most part. Lately ive entertained it though.
Threesomes are hard to pull with milfs unless they know each other, or are into the swinger scene

inb4 single moms are easy and eager to please
Yes, I'm a dirty heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom