• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronk

Banned
Does anyone have problems with Youtube TV app? Its always stuttering/buffering, sound plays but the picture freezing. Always plays videos on low quality although I have a 500mbps connection

Its pissing me off and I tried everything and its still the same
I have problems like that randomly and almost every time i watch something from my subscriptions out of nowhere it will say netflix unavailable and i have to restart.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone have problems with Youtube TV app? Its always stuttering/buffering, sound plays but the picture freezing. Always plays videos on low quality although I have a 500mbps connection
No, never. My tv only does that for Hulu.

Have you tried plugging a phone, tablet, laptop, pc to your tv for a flawless experience rather than be at the mercy of the "smart" tv?

Saber

I have problems like that randomly and almost every time i watch something from my subscriptions out of nowhere it will say netflix unavailable and i have to restart.

My problems with youtube tv app are more about abusive spam of ads. To the point where the ads rolls up even during the search portion of the app or ruining the entire app because of it(the app either ignores your command to not watch or closes it self).

Tesseract

Banned

not sure, hardly ever use it

seems fine here ...

RAXTqef.jpg

I notice a trend where posters I argue with in politics if they post in gaming are likely to argue with me there, too, maybe we could map political alignment to gamer preferences with some level of correlation.

-Arcadia-

Banned
I notice a trend where posters I argue with in politics if they post in gaming are likely to argue with me there, too, maybe we could map political alignment to gamer preferences with some level of correlation.

I’m a Nintendie, so a lot of the people I fight with in Politics, come back to the Nintendo thread later, lol. It can definitely forge unusual alliances in things like the 3D All Stars threads.

2FBNsA4.jpg

teezzy

Banned
I was just thinking MHK did type up a pretty good review for Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. It would be interesting to read more from him when he returns, for whatever games he is playing during his break from GAF.

Honestly? If any poster just randomly started creating thought out OTs of random favorites from the sixth and seventh gen console era - I'd be genuinely overjoyed.

giphy.gif

Because a game won't be available on the rivals console?

Because hopefully they'll all be on gamepass, saving me lots of money over the course of the subscription. I own MS shares and this hopefully helps, and I only game on PC/Xbox, and I was disappointed with the exclusive deals before, now I guess I'm happy with the exclusive deals. I don't think about the 'rival console' at all.

I fully admit its self-centered, and not very nice, but it is exciting.

Because hopefully they'll all be on gamepass, saving me lots of money over the course of the subscription. I own MS shares and this hopefully helps, and I only game on PC/Xbox, and I was disappointed with the exclusive deals before, now I guess I'm happy with the exclusive deals. I don't think about the 'rival console' at all.

I fully admit its self-centered, and not very nice, but it is exciting.

These games would have come to your console though. All I see is this locking out Sony gamers. I can understand Sony fans feeling upset. Microsoft fans being happy seems super pety, and definitely not something to ejaculate over.

Tesseract Tesseract are you a Canuck?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom