• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barakov

OfYwEqK.jpg

Carna

Banned
Curious question for pc gamers in here: does your gaming pc come with a built-in disc drive, or you have to get a external one.

I consider a pc without a disc drive. to be a little abnormal.

PhoenixTank

Curious question for pc gamers in here: does your gaming pc come with a built-in disc drive, or you have to get a external one.

Few diy cases have a bay for optical drives these days, but they do exist.
Might be a higher proportion with them in the oem space still but I haven't checked.

Guilty_AI

Built mine in 2015, no optical disc drive. Almost no need for them nowadays anyway.

Majmun

Thanks for banning me from the politics section a few day ago. Whoever that was.

I just checked that section and I think I would’ve been banned from the whole board if I would still post there lmao

Big yikes.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Thanks for banning me from the politics section a few day ago. Whoever that was.

I just checked that section and I think I would’ve been banned from the whole board if I would still post there lmao

Big yikes.
Just chill out for a bit and take your mind off of politics. Check out the Steam Games Festival, and change your avatar, even if only temporarily, to set a different mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom