• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
You guys aight when you aren’t playing schoolgirl drama games
When is that

1vMSIcQ.jpg

ROMhack

I have a question that's been bugging me since the dawn of time...

IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo is an account handled by the mods, right?

I'm not trying to call you out on this. I genuinely think it's a good idea to stimulate debate by posting news and other articles. I'm just very confused if it's not the case as if this guy is a news machine.

Last edited:

I'm not trying to call you out on this. I genuinely think it's a good idea to stimulate debate by posting news and other articles. I'm just very confused if it's not the case as if this guy is a news machine.

I think I'm, the only one that had gotten him to respond directly to posts I made back nearly a year ago.

Then it is I, Afro Republican, that will determine if he speaks! ;)

Edit: Also there was that one thread IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo made where he came out the closet so that was interactive, although he only made the OP and didn't respond to anyone else. I think it was the only time he made an OP without a news article don't remember how long ago that was though.

Mista

Banned

No he's a normal human that doesn't like to interact a lot

IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo and I interacted plenty of time talking about Siege. Cool fella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom