• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

Palpable

Search "Metal gear" and filter by newest.

You're in a different region. I don't think it's up for NA yet. Searching "Metal Gear" brings up MGS4, TPP, GZ, and a ton of LBP3 add-ons.

The concept of time zones suddenly angers me.

image.php

Reule

I didn't even get a notification it had started downloading the update. Checked my Downloads and it was there, haha.

packy34

This is more likely the NA PSN team's fault as the MGO data has been available in other regions for hours.

fritzo

awaiting MGO, my ps4 just put a Destiny Taken King icon on my system. I deleted the game months ago. I don't want it now, no Thanx. How lame of them.

Palpable

Not entirely sure why I thought this would work. Think back to MGO2 in 2008. What a shitfest. 7 years of technological upgrades did nothing. We've reached the pinnacle of technology folks. Time to shitdickmccocklick.

Hatchtag

Banned
You can't even do the tutorial with the severs down lol.
Anyways, yeah, your (MASSIVE FUCKING SPOILERS ABOUT THE ENDING DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT BEAT THE GAME)
Venom avatar thing is what you start as. Not sure if this had been revealed or not, but yeah.

It's available on EU PS Store, not sure it is on NA Store:

PS4

PS3

Yep.

Thanks!

i remember there was something wrong with pre-order dlc-codes? were they wrong or just not included in the collectors edition?

in my (regular) day one edition i had to codes, the single player code worked, the code for MP items did not

Vex_

Banned
Place your bets, place your bets!

I have 1 bet currently for servers frying, 0 for servers actually working.

Don't expect to play until tomorrow :)
Even is the servers go live, they will have too many issues to be playable.

Don't look at me like that, I want to play now as well :(

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm still not sure why MGO was a separate download. Patches do cost money, but they put out a patch same day anyway...

Wouldn't be the first time we've downloaded close to a gig in patch data.

packy34

I'm still not sure why MGO was a separate download. Patches do cost money, but they put out a patch same day anyway...

Wouldn't be the first time we've downloaded close to a gig in patch data.

Especially since it seems to be bundled on Xbox One

Hatchtag

Banned
Is MGO included in the patch on XBO? That patch was ~1600-1800 MB (I honestly forget), but it was bigger than numbers I've been reading, and I'm doing the free mode now (which is all I can do).

Is MGO included in the patch on XBO? That patch was ~1600-1800 MB (I honestly forget), but it was bigger than numbers I've been reading, and I'm doing the free mode now (which is all I can do).

yeah, ive been walking around in the jungle area occasionally trying to login. It was the same size for me

Palpable

I'm having so much fun not playing MGO right now when MGO is supposed to be up and working. Oh my gosh, so much fun guys. Whoooooooo

Top Bottom