• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metaphor" RE: Fantazio new Story Trailer

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Looks like the game will have an intriguing stroty
the-good-place-idk.gif

still undecided, but just to say that i seriously do not understand how, if given a choice, people can stand playing the english voiced versions of these anime games. they're just so non-stop high school drama class over-exaggerated/shrill that it's literally painful to listen to, imo...

Labadal

I'm most likely in.

If they release an "enhanced version", I'll do what I always do, and ignore it until it's $15.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Not gonna watch it since I'm already sold on it.

October can't come soon enough. Even if I know this is yet another Atlus games they'll make me buy twice, I don't see myself skipping on this.

ranmafan

Looking great! Just hope we get a Japanese trailer later today too since that’s the version I’ll be playing and I want to hear the voices. Already preordered as well. Easily my most anticipated game at the moment.

StereoVsn

That list makes more sense with kingdom hearts not on it and smtv on it instead..
I mean SMTV: V is probably the best game on the list anyways. Maybe Stalker 2 is going to be great, but thats still not clear.

Wukong is a boss rush game. Kingdom Hearts is lol. Ragnarock is mid (GoW 2018 was significantly better). No idea about that Zero game.

That said if one already played SMTV, then that’s understandable why it would go to back burner.

I legit don't know anything about the stroty in this game and I'm not sure I want to, but if it's as disappointing as P5 especially after P3R and SMTV:V then maybe it's better I don't

I still haven't preordered Metaphor yet and I'm leaning heavily towards wait and see rather than buy at release

Harder game.

Also i'm interesting in picking this year:

-Sparking Zero
- Wukong
- Ragnarok (PC)
- Stalker 2
-Kingdom Hearts

Too many games
There's a free DLC called 'Safety Difficulty' on every digital platform where SMTVV is released which makes the combat piss easy. I wouldn't recommend activating the safety difficulty since it removes all the challenge from the game, but if you want to experience the story without tinkering with your team composition, etc. then it's there as an option.

IMO you should def pick SMTVV up in a sale since it's a super fun Atlus JRPG; the demon interactions alone makes it a 10 out of 10 for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom