• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime 2: Echos -- US Boxart

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like Kakusha's MP2 box, and I don't like the official MP2 box either. Whoever said it looked like a cereal box was right.

Spike

Mega Man's Electric Sheep said:
What do you mean? Are the boxes different?

Yes, the american box is the one with the lobster. We Canadians get the original boxart with the pikmin standing on a branch and a badguy in the background.

AniHawk

Spike said:
Yes, the american box is the one with the lobster. We Canadians get the original boxart with the pikmin standing on a branch and a badguy in the background.

I thought the bad guy was gone.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
metroid-prime-2-echoes-20040913034147346.jpg

Tritroid

JJConrad said:
I think you have that backwards. :p

The art of Samus 'emerging' from the Dark World is so much more kick ass than this...I mean is that hand-drawn art? They should have stuck with the same type of art as the first Prime, which was CG. Anyway, I like the background, with the white and dark world separated...it's just Samus' angle looks really odd or something.

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
"no doubt after reading the critisicm of it online"

NINTENDO FANSITE KIDS ITSELF INTO THINKING PEOPLE ACTUALLY LISTEN TO WHAT ONLINE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS THINK! NEWS INSIDE!

Top Bottom