• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime -- Remade in 2D

Code_Link

Sorry if old...

http://www.mp2d.co.uk/

Aparently this game has 63 people working on it, plus 9 on the website. Check the screens:

gm_ss1.jpg

gm_ss2.jpg

gm_ss3.jpg

gm_ss4.jpg

gm_ss5.jpg

gm_ss6.jpg

gm_ss7.jpg

gm_ss8.jpg

gm_ss9.jpg

gm_ss10.jpg

gm_ss11.jpg

gm_ss12.jpg

By the way, their forums can be found here.

Matlock

Banned
The timer is ticking down...both on this project, and the nanoseconds left until the resident Retro/3D Metroid troll(s) speak their opinion on this project.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Another OoT 2D project that'll be used to get money for personal gain, probably. :/

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Now what did we say about waiting until the product is finished before displaying!?! Dammit! I'm already sad that this project will be terminated and it just started.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
For a underground project, I won't say it sucks. Had this come from Nintendo or Retro, I'd puke. I'm not sure why 63 people are needed for this, though.

If your going to waste your time, ripping off a game or converting it, while knowing a C&D is likely, then at least upgrade the game.

belgurdo

Banned
Society said:
Should get Retro/Nintendo to put it on a bonus cd like 2d Half-Life.

This bad boy's going to get buried like ET. Shed no tears unless you plan to tell them to work on it in secret or something

Brannon

If only they were doing this in a country that doesn't give a fuck about Japan...

Oh well, looks pretty for what it is.

Top Bottom