• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS: The Twin Snakes [PAL], Player's Choice on 11/26?

As far as MGS games go TTS is my favourite so far (not counting MGS3 which I've yet to play). But I'm starting to get sick of MGS games in general, though I do have high hopes for Snake Eater.

NWO

ourumov said:
I haven't bought it yet. The impressions from GA kept me away from it.

All the GA impressions have been glowing for this game. You should have already bought it and beat it a few times by now. If you don't buy the game once it hits Player's Choice then you don't deserve to live.

ourumov

All the GA impressions have been glowing for this game. You should have already bought it and beat it a few times by now. If you don't buy the game once it hits Player's Choice then you don't deserve to live.

The framerate problems, the changed soundtrack, the feeling that Kojima didn't put himself into the project...

Did you play the original one ?

I suppose you did. Even though, the PAL [Spanish] version cannot compete against the PSX masterpiece. I have said it 10000 times but I will repeat it again: THAT WAS THE BEST VOICE ACTING EVER ! It is so good that it makes the whole experience even more realistic and cinematic. David Hayter...pffff Alfonso Vallés is the man !!!!
Funky Papa, megateto if you have any records from it post them !!!!

I quite enjoyed Twin Snakes. The brand new cinematics makes it worthwhile I guess. It helps that I couldn't stomach playing the original so it was brand new to me. All of it. but MGS TTS is really well done (technical issues aside). The cinematics are sit there and go... damn this game is cool.. and hence worthy of purchase.

9/10 from me. Fun

Top Bottom