• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft shutdown gamefaqs and gamespot?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This is a little strange

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Bishman said:
Wow, they are really serious. I see why everyone is protecting their sites and forums.

Keep smoking that crack. Gamespot owns Gamefaqs, they run the same servers. They are taking them down for maintenance.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
oh that is true, they are both on the same servers
nevermind

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I wouldn't say its too outlandish to think sites would have 'server maintenance' time to remove all traces of Halo 2 leak stuff, but that's probably not the case.

Suikoguy

kinda ironic for gamerankings.com to call their content award winning when their content is the content of all the other sites :)

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Bacon said:
Contrary to popular belief, I don't think MS can just shut down whatever site they want.
They brought the internet into this world, and they can take it out of it too! [/stern parental look]

seanoff

scola, u r being sarcastic, right?????

MS had about as much to do with the introduction of the internet as me. ie NIL

Top Bottom