• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Concord Players Are Jumping Off Cliffs In-Game as They Desperately Grind for the Platinum Trophy Before Shutdown

Tams

and there's no reason to do so.

This has been a massive embarrassment for Sony.

If I were in charge of cleaning up this mess, I'd remove any and all mention of Concord and Firewalk from every single company asset and only allow mention of either as a cautionary tale of what to never do.

Last edited:

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
window fuck this GIF

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
We had the trophy system for 3-4 generations now.
Roger Federer Kiss GIF by Australian Open
Sure when you actually care about the game enough willing go out of your way to get trophy.

But here they just want Platinum trophy regardless they actually enjoy the game or not.

Aenima

Bizarre. I'm glad I grew up playing games before trophies became a thing. They're fine but obsessing over them is weird.
Yeah, i love trophies but i only look at them after i finish the game, mostly to avoid spoilers. By the time i finish the game if i still want to squeeze more out of the game, its where i try go for the platinum. If the game dont have annoying trophies i go for it.

Some ppl obcession with the trophies dosent feel like a healthy way to enjoy games.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
This had bomb written on it from the moment it was announced but even I'm shocked how fast they brought the ax down on this one. Partial birth abortion.

Top Bottom