• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Pence Is Receiving a ‘Working for Women’ Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not confirmed this but it's worth a conversation I think, because I'd believe they would try something like this.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/mike-pence-to-receive-a-working-for-women-award.html

For people who want the article in it's entirety:

Mike Pence — the guy who, when he was governor of Indiana, signed a bill requiring women who get abortions to bury or cremate their fetal remains — will receive a “Working for Women” award next Wednesday. The Independent Women’s Forum, a conservative nonprofit where Kellyanne Conway is a board member, will present him with the award at an event celebrating women’s history month.

“The award recognizes an individual who values free markets, works to create a more dynamic and innovative work world, and celebrates the valuable contributions women make to society,” the IWF said in a press release. Which just screams Mike Pence, right? Right.

Noobcraft

ron-woty.jpg

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, this is just conservative people creating groups with progressive sounding names and conservative principles giving awards to themselves. Expect this group (Independent Women’s Forum) to die a horribly embarrassing and ironic death within the next decade.

Mahonay

Banned
But you're not allowed to have reproductive rights and if you're a gay woman you are considered subhuman. Other than, Pence is great for women!

Get fucked Pence.

Dude Abides

Banned
Yeah, this is just conservative people creating groups with progressive sounding names and conservative principles giving awards to themselves. Expect this group (Independent Women’s Forum) to die a horribly embarrassing and ironic death within the next decade.

It's been around for 25 ears and is the leading DC advocacy group for right-wing women, of which there are sadly many. I don't think it's going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom