• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mini Poker tourney @ PokerRoom.com. NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoment

Anybody want to play?

If so, go to Pokerroom.com, look for table: nomoment's HE.

No-limit Hold 'em. 1000 buy-in. 10-20 blinds.

Once I get 8 people, we start!

(Note: I'm posting this in the OT forum so more people can see it. Let it slide, mods? :))

nomoment

Drexon said:
Java, I see private tables, but no nomoment. No table cell either, or any way to sort them...
Drexon, what's your username on pokerroom? I'll find you myself.

EDIT: Nevermind about the applet thing, then. Thanks Cerebral.

nomoment

Joe said:
Joe313

can i get an invite please?
Joe, go to private tables, nomoment's HE and ask me for an invite.

I just found out I can't invite ppl. So Drexon, if you're reading this, sorry man...

Drexon

Banned
Damn... I'm @ the right place, I know it, just can't find you. Looked through those names like 5-6 times now.

Joe

i must have gone through the private tables list 6 times now and i dont see your room. its not showing up for me.

nomoment

border said:
I'm using the Applet and don't see anything either....
Try closing down all your windows and reloading the applet. You might be able to find us that way.

Maybe there's multiple servers?

Anyways, there's 5 of us here now... we really want some more ppl!

nomoment

Drexon said:
Did you make the room private or public? Just noticed that when I checked out the create room part...
I made it private.

Drexon, try closing all your browsers and reloading. I think we can't find each other because of the multiple servers.

If you still can't find me, keep closing and reloading.

Sorry for the inconvienience, folks.

nomoment said:
I made it private.

Drexon, try closing all your browsers and reloading. I think we can't find each other because of the multiple servers.

If you still can't find me, keep closing and reloading.

Sorry for the inconvienience, folks.

u think if there were multiple servers u cud choose. I cant find u using the applet or the downloaded client

Why can’t I find my friend’s table?
One of you might be a real-money player while the other is a play-money player, who are put on... Expand »

One of you might be a real-money player while the other is a play-money player, who are put on the different respective servers. You will be able to play together if the play-money player real-money enables his account and makes a deposit, so that you will both be on the real-money server when you login

If u cant find nom's room join drexons

Deja vu from about 3 weeks ago?

Same EXACT thing happened during the GAF tourney. PokerRoom operates on different servers. There's no way to choose between them- even quitting and reloading won't help.

calder

I'm using the applet, not the client, i'm in nomoments' HE

Crap nomo just left when I entered. I'm using the prescription antipersperant, what else can I do. :(

EDIT: Felidae just declined my request to sit. Free Teddy GAF!

nomoment

GUYS NOW TABLE HAS BEEN CREATED

under same name: nomoment's HE, under "private tables"

Please ask for an invite, and say you're from gaming-age

if you can't find my table, make sure you're registered for play money only!

calder

One thing that confused me before was the different games. Make sure you're in the Texas Hold 'Em game and in the RING GAMES, not Tournament.

nomoment

Guys: if you can't find my table, please close your windows or client and reload!

or if you;re using a play/free account. register for just a play money account!

we've got three guys in right now... waiting for more...

Ferrio

Banned
nomoment said:
Guys: if you can't find my table, please close your windows or client and reload!

or if you;re using a play/free account. register for just a play money account!

we've got three guys in right now... waiting for more...

Hell no, how bout you join Drexon's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom