• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mini Poker tourney @ PokerRoom.com. NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
What the crap nomo, you ain't showin up worth shit.

There's different servers that you can't choose between.

I'm theorizing there's like 10 servers split up into 3 or 4 groups. When you sign up an account you're assigned to one of the groups. Disconnecting and reconnecting will put you on a different server IN YOUR GROUP- but there's no way to join a server outside of your group.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'm in Drexon's, but I'd like a gaf only one, that'd be swank.
Ping, you suck by the way, heh.
Fuck you ferrio!

RevenantKioku said:
Fuck you ferrio!

lies i still have half my money!.... i cant win though. I got a ace king queen jack ten so i bet loads thinking i had won but i didnt

nomoment

RevenantKioku said:
Fuck you ferrio!
My table is/was GAF only.

Maybe next we can set up a tourney with more notice ahead of time...

Ferrio

Banned
That isn't going to solve the server problem. Even if you set it up, who knows if they'll be able to see you or not.

nomoment said:
My table is/was GAF only.

Maybe next we can set up a tourney with more notice ahead of time...

Repeat after me, as you seem to have a hard time interpreting my umpteen-million posts:

Pokerroom will NOT support a private tourney, no matter how much organization there is.
Pokerroom will NOT support a private tourney, no matter how much organization there is.

It has too crappy of a server setup to do so.

nomoment

Well, for anybody wondering what happened in my tourney, here's the result(s). :)

Teddy GAF = calder
demzor = dem
Dead Money 0 = Celebral Palsy

gapoker1.jpg

RevenantKioku

Drexon said:
A loser is me! We quit (or atleast I did) when I couldn't refill my account any more. :p

Haha, that was great.
Especially all the granny comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom