• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minor suggestion for forum...(very easy to do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
This forum is so incredibly busy, that I always lose track of the threads I posted in. I know VB forums have a mark-off feature where a black dot is placed on the envelope
thread_new.gif
which means that you've contributed to that thread. It makes finding threads sooo much easier. Can we take this into consideration? I'm pretty sure it doesn't require much effort to do.

RedMaiden said:
This forum is so incredibly busy, that I always lose track of the threads I posted in. I know VB forums have a mark-off feature where a black dot is placed on the envelope
thread_new.gif
which means that you've contributed to that thread. It makes finding threads sooo much easier. Can we take this into consideration? I'm pretty sure it doesn't require much effort to do.
BANNED!

RedMaiden said:
thread_new.gif

Sounds like a great feature.

+1

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smart people come up with good ideas and you are smart sir.

Any chance of a sticky topic for suggestions like this. I'm sure many of us have ideas on how to improve the forum, and it would be nice to have them all in one place

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I dont think well be taking suggestions till after we get full forum statistics and the like. Even then, i doubt we'll take suggestions :/

Newbie said:
Any chance of a sticky topic for suggestions like this. I'm sure many of us have ideas on how to improve the forum, and it would be nice to have them all in one place

I was going to say what's the use since they don't listen to our suggestions anyway, but sp0rsk already said that...

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
I believe the TOS says what should happen with such suggestions. Mail them to forums@gaming-age.com - we will see them, we will consider them, even if this consists of piling them up in the middle of the mod forum and pointing and laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom