• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae (PS4/XB1) coming out on Nov. 20 - High School Girls x Swords

miku

00B1aig.jpg

nASjMEi.jpg

Gameplay

Mitsurugi focuses on high-speed arena-based action. Use lightning fast sword slashes, hand-to-hand attacks and mysterious ancient techniques to defeat wave after wave of demonic foes.

Use skill points to learn new skills, upgrade your abilities, and take on brutal bosses.

Japanese high school girls and Japanese swords.

This combination has been done so many times in manga and anime but it’s not something you see much in games.

This game was created from a desire to enjoy an action game with that classic schoolgirl sword combination as its core.

-Download only
-PS4 version, 1200 yen
-XB1 version, 1188 yen

Famitsu

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Hmmm.. Wonder when the US release date is...

Dio

Banned
I actually really enjoyed this for what it was when I played it. It reminded me a lot of playing classic Devil May Cry combined with some Ninja Gaiden mechanics.

Is this literally the exact same game as the PC version, though? This game is poverty as fuck, even though it's fun - the blocking animation is literally two frames, and you can tell it was made with absolutely no money whatsoever since all of the stages are just arenas where dudes spawn in - there are no real levels.

Top Bottom