• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zroid

Banned
8-7 isn't exactly the score you think of in a "1 run game", but of their 6 losses, the Jays continue to have only lost by 1 run (4), except those started by Sanchez (2).

at some point you have to think they'll start winning some close games...

I had to wake up and pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming about the Mets winning 6 games in a row, Bartolo Colon having 3 wins, and Familia with 5 saves to the season already.

Bartolo Colon better hit a homer this year and go for the cycle. The stakes have been raised!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If they were trying to ease Bryant in, why are they batting him cleanup in a big home series?

BFIB

Holliday lifted today after a hard swing in the first. Was grabbing his side a few times.

Hopefully it's nothing serious, off to a hot start this year.

Holliday lifted today after a hard swing in the first. Was grabbing his side a few times.

Hopefully it's nothing serious, off to a hot start this year.

On the bright side, the Cardinals have a defensive outfield now where a left fielder is probably not needed because of the range of Bourjos and Heyward :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
because he was the best hitter on the team in spring training? and the "easing him in" bullshit is to help Theo not get in trouble from the PA

It was a rhetorical question, mate.
KuGsj.gif

Edit: Dick Enberg on the Padres-side feed just made the weirdest Barack Obama-Raul Castro reference after that scorched hit up the middle.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Year of the Umps even with Instant Replay.

/booo

edit: also Andrelton for every gold glove.

Angry Grimace

lmao @ the Cubs official scorer giving Rizzo a hit on that. Cookin' the books, I see.

zroid

Banned
Did the Blue Jays pay off the umpires? They blew an easy replay call confirming that runner in the 7th as "safe" when he was clearly out. Then Bruce Dreckman calls two pitches from Cecil to Freeman that weren't even close as strikes 2 and 3.

bit early in the season for this much salt

Top Bottom