• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zulux21

Loving the Royals new-found power

enjoy it while it lasts, as soon as they get done with the white sox it will likely vanish. I am not surprised in one bit that the royals are kicking the white sox around the royals have to have close to a .900 win percent against the white sox in the last couple Aprils @_@

JDHarbs

enjoy it while it lasts, as soon as they get done with the white sox it will likely vanish. I am not surprised in one bit that the royals are kicking the white sox around the royals have to have close to a .900 win percent against the white sox in the last couple Aprils @_@
Maybe, but they've been hitting like this since last October.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
hey guys remember when I said to PITCH THE FUCK AROUND ADRIAN??

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
STOP PITCHING TOO HIM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP.
Oh look, everyone else caught on we literally can't get him out. He'd go Vladimir if we tried to intentionally walk him I bet. Except hit a home run.

DarkFlow

Banned
4cZTHhA.jpg

Top Bottom