• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Edwardo

vIK1P5x.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ugh, looks like Brandon came up gimpy after that diving grab at 2nd last half inning.

Also did we get any additional Reds fans this past season? Only Reds fan I remember being very active was Vas and one other dude who's name escapes me ATM but they quit posting in here. If we haven't picked up any fans I'll dip out since my Reds ramblings do nothing but ultimately shit up the thread since nobody else cares.

Ugh, looks like Brandon came up gimpy after that diving grab at 2nd last half inning.

Also did we get any additional Reds fans this past season? Only Reds fan I remember being very active was Vas and one other dude who's name escapes me ATM but they quit posting in here. If we haven't picked up any fans I'll dip out since my Reds ramblings do nothing but ultimately shit up the thread since nobody else cares.

It's good to still have a voice for teams where there aren't many fans, IMO. And I was arguing with one other than you last night so, I think there are more anyway.

I'm not a Reds fan, but I like reading your ramblings. I can't speak for other posters, obviously, but I like reading what other fanbases are thinking.

Plus that one game last year where the Jays had that insane comeback in Cincinnati...I'm not going to lie, seeing a Reds fan slowly lose it as the Jays chipped away at the lead was kind of funny. But mainly it's cool reading what fans of various teams are thinking.

DietRob

Plus that one game last year where the Jays had that insane comeback in Cincinnati...I'm not going to lie, seeing a Reds fan slowly lose it as the Jays chipped away at the lead was kind of funny. But mainly it's cool reading what fans of various teams are thinking.

I'm nearly positive that was me. :jnc

DietRob

Reds are doing an awful lot of bunting this year. When you have Bryan Pena up there showing bunt on 2 strikes shit might of gone a bit to far. Eh, Price?

Maybe they are doing it to keep Thom happy?

Great win for the Marlins tonight. Stanton took the protective guard off his helmet when he batted in the 8th, I wonder if he is going to play without it every now and then.

Really good game for Stanton 3-3 and 4 RBI's, and our bullpen was great tonight. Hopefully we can build something from this win.

What is it about the Rays that makes the Jays completely inept? I thought them losing Maddon might make them a little more beatable, but these last two games it's been the same old stuff.

I'm nearly positive that was me. :jnc

It was definitely you -- like you said, not many other Reds fans are on here, and seeing someone come to hate baseball over the course of an hour is always memorable.

Top Bottom