• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

We're all in agreement that the Giants are the official team of MLB-GAF now, right?

I'm alright with this.

cv_74_7133547799666268512.jpg

Just when the Giants were A-OK thanks to the win gif, they have to go out and publish a Full House parody video. Fucking Giants. Back to the shithouse with youse.

Yanks are interested in Jose Reyes. He cleared waivers

Well, that would sure be one hell of a roundabout way of dumping salary for the Rockies.

http://nesn.com/2015/08/red-sox-man...als-he-has-stage-1-lymphoma-out-indefinitely/
Boston Red Sox manager John Farrell revealed that doctors found Stage 1 lymphoma while doing his hernia surgery Monday in Detroit, and he will start treatment “in the coming days.”

Farrell will be out indefinitely, and Torey Lovullo will manage the team in his place. Chemotherapy should take nine weeks, according to Farrell.

“Thankfully, it was detected in the hernia surgery,” Farrell told reporters Friday night at Fenway Park, where the Red Sox begin a three-game series against the Seattle Mariners.

Farrell said he was shocked when doctors informed him after the surgery that he had lymphoma. He said it was “Stage 1, localized and highly curable.”

Farrell missed Tuesday night’s game in Miami, although he did speak with reporters roughly two hours before first pitch. Lovullo managed the team in Farrell’s place.

“This was something that came up, reared its head on Friday,” Farrell told reporters Tuesday, via ESPN.com. “After some tests on Saturday, it was determined that it needed to be taken care of Monday morning. Overnight in the hospital, I come down here.

“I won’t win a sprint race right now, I’ll tell you that, but we’re here.”

Farrell said he might have suffered the hernia injury while moving an equipment bag after Thursday’s loss to the New York Yankees.

Sounds like he was pretty damn lucky to suffer that hernia and catch the Lymphoma early.

zroid

Banned
Sad to hear that about Farrell

A win gif would be new territory for the Blue Jays; the .500 gif was always more appropriate. Maybe if they make the playoffs they will earn the privilege of a win gif.

Top Bottom