• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Well the Cardinals just got handed another huge blow. So the rotation for the playoffs would be Wacha-Lackey-Garcia-Lynn?

Probably more Lackey-Garcia-Lynn-Wacha in terms of order, but yeah

Luckily the Cardinals have such a balanced rotation it doesn't hurt *that* much and Martinez was maybe headed to the bullpen anyway

jfiJTH1.png

Probably more Lackey-Garcia-Lynn-Wacha in terms of order, but yeah

Luckily the Cardinals have such a balanced rotation it doesn't hurt *that* much and Martinez was maybe headed to the bullpen anyway
Wacha and Lynn have been awful lately aside from Lynn's last start (and he's been lit up by both the Cubs and Pirates).

Our chances for a fifth consecutive NLCS is in serious jeopardy.

zychi

Banned
Are all the teams getting shirts like those?

Probably. All major sports leagues have made the merch just [replace logo here] instead of unique items.

Since my team rarely makes the playoffs, I've realized this year, I hate the champagne celebration every team does for just making the playoffs. It's stupid and they should save it for a Pennant or WS win

Probably. All major sports leagues have made the merch just [replace logo here] instead of unique items.

Since my team rarely makes the playoffs, I've realized this year, I hate the champagne celebration every team does for just making the playoffs. It's stupid and they should save it for a Pennant or WS win
I liked the one the O's did a couple of seasons ago which read "Thanks Buck".

The Mets should do one which reads "FU Boras"

Parch

What the hell is Kawasaki trying to say? They're going to have a push party? Or bush party? What are you talking about Muni, you goof.

Wacha and Lynn have been awful lately aside from Lynn's last start (and he's been lit up by both the Cubs and Pirates).

Our chances for a fifth consecutive NLCS is in serious jeopardy.

I agree, but i don't think Martinez being shutdown is necessarily the reason for that

Hoping Lynn's problem was the blisters (which I've heard is likely) and Wacha.. dunno, but I'd rather get the regression out of the way now

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

After the marathon, the ups and downs, the teams should celebrate. You have several teams here that haven't been to the playoffs in a long time.

Loco4Coco

Maybe Harvey had like 10 innings left for the regular season. Collins probably wanted 7 today and just go 3 in his last start pf the regular season.

Top Bottom