• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

yeah, can't believe that was called a hit. It was an easy out with a modest throw.

yeah with konerko's blazing speed.... ha ha.... they had plenty of time to make a play on him.... it's not like the play needed to be rushed because konerko is fast nor is it like it was a close play at first, the ball still beat him by two steps. the throw should have been better, and the first baseman should have caught it, either way konerko should have been out which to me is when an error should be called

harSon

Banned
I think we lose if we don't score this inning. Our bullpen has been shaky lately, and unless we go a few hits deep, we're going to have Barmes, a PH from a weak bench and Tabata batting next inning.

harSon

Banned
That's kind of what happens when you bring in a gimpy player to pinch hit Clint Hurdle.

We absolutely suck at fucking hitting the ball with RISP... It's fucking frustrating how many batters we leave stranded.

harSon

Banned
Think it's about time to send Alvarez back to AAA, dude's been SUPER trash lately. JK, I love you Alvarez, but get your power back plz.

Edit: Oh God, Resop a 2nd inning? :|

rekameohs

Banned
Those NL Central teams / soon to be AL West teams really have it easy playing the Astros so much. That was the least stressful 6-0 season sweep I think I've ever seen.

jakncoke

Banned
resop for 3 ?

edit; molina almsot lost his head

edit; hanrahan been wild this inning
edit3; lol 15th inning
edit4; god we're going to get meal'd in eth 19th again
edit5; so close

rekameohs

Banned
edit4; god we're going to get meal'd in eth 19th again

Cups.gif.opt_medium.gif