• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee-Row

Banned
If they had a park in a good area of town they might get people to come to the game =( Last time I went it was so empty.

If it ever happens , it needs to be in Downtown Tampa right next to the Tampa Bay Times Forum. The Lightning have been selling out most of the season and Hockey isn't even a sport people play in Florida.

So when does the stadium go back to being empty?

Fucking GAF. You guys don't know shit eh? The Marlins have been playing in the Miami Dolphins stadium for their entire history. That stadium is far as well almost in Broward County. Give the fans a chance. Almost all the season ticket packages are sold out.

I hate these stupid ass Chevrolet commercials.

9rGsU.gif

Somnia

If it ever happens , it needs to be in Downtown Tampa right next to the Tampa Bay Times Forum. The Lightning have been selling out most of the season and Hockey isn't even a sport people play in Florida.

I really hope it happens, I don't want to see the Rays leave, that would be an awesome area for it too.

Zee-Row

Banned
Cool website I found, sometimes look at once in a while:

http://www.ballparksofbaseball.com/FutureBallparks.htm

Both Oakland and Tampa stadiums are stalled apparently. I dunno why, I love looking at the pictures of old ballparks, so cool.

Yeah the Sail Boat Stadium for the Rays was gonna be in Downtown St Pete but it got shot down by St Pete residents. The Rays owner now has made it clear that he wants to put the new Stadium in Tampa.

Wow this ballpark is fucking DEEP. 418 to center? I mean I guess it's warm so the ball will carry but still... and BAH GAWD at that eyesore in left center.

Already Josh Johnson nearly died on the mound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom