• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So guys, painful loss or painful loss?
A Santana start. Typical. They really should just trade him while they can get pieces for him. He either gets no run support and they lose, he's ineffective and they lose, or he has a great game, the bullpen blows it, and they lose. At this point, he's just eating up payroll.

fuck yeah!!! we're a .500 ball club!
edit: are we in last place yet? that'd make me feel real good right now.
why, i'd even be inclined to just swallow a gallon of mustard! that's how good these Yankees make me feel.

So glad Upton's home run* wasn't a factor tonight.

Got my tickets for the Yankees vs. Mets at Citi Field. It will be my first time seeing a baseball game outside of Rogers' Centre. Excited!

Meier

Loney with his 69th career HR in over 4 full seasons and 3 partial seasons of ball (equivalent to over 5 full seasons). It's embarrassing that he's been our starter for so long.

Blearth

Banned
Game finally ends after 14 innings.

Thanks a lot for prolonging the inevitable, Braun. At least you injured yourself in the process.

newjeruse

Hittracker has G. Stanton's grand slam last night clocked at 122.4 MPH off the bat. That's the fastest exit speed in the history of their site (5+ years).

eznark

Banned
Sure the Brewers only got 6 hits in 14 innings but at least Randy Wolf got to use his personal catcher.

Ron Roenicke is a fucking clown. Brewers hottest hitter gets 1 at bat in a 14 inning game? Ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom