• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

GAF is super slow

Still don't like burning two lefty pitchers in this inning when they could have just left Lester in.

If they get out of it it works I guess but damn.

thefro

GAF is super slow

Still don't like burning two lefty pitchers in this inning when they could have just left Lester in.

If they get out of it it works I guess but damn.

They have 4 lefties, so that's only going to be a factor if they go to extras. Montgomery's probably going to stay in I would bet.

Velcro Fly

Zone on Strop's walk was horrendous. Stripling got two on Bryant that were less in the zone than the two Strop didn't get. Essentially threw three strikes on like five pitches and the end result is a walk. Tough play on Bryant with a speedy guy running.

Feels like a loss because the offense does jack fucking nothing the last 6 innings of the game and we find ourselves blowing the entire bullpen in the 8th inning.

Meier

Thank you, Adrian. GAF going down fucked it up, but before the inning even started I had posted I thought we would score this inning.

Velcro Fly

Joe is going to have to fix this lineup. We can't have a hole in the 3 and 4 spot every game. The offense is putrid in this postseason. You have to adjust.

Not getting the corner still. Compare it to what Stripling got on Bryant last inning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom