• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Do you guys wonder if these guys have just unbelivable nerves in these wild card games? The Orioles played like such trash yesterday, as did the Jays, and now it appears these teams are doing these same.

Loney is going to have no chance tonight. I have no idea why they started Loney against a lefty. Trying to win with defense at 1st is not a good idea. If only Flores was around

That at bat by Loney was just abysmal

Do you guys wonder if these guys have just unbelivable nerves in these wild card games? The Orioles played like such trash yesterday, as did the Jays, and now it appears these teams are doing these same.

Oh god, absolutely. They say they don't, but it's BS.

The Toronto Sun offered 1000 dollars to ID the beer thrower

Police release photo of suspected beer thrower

Person in photo ID'd as journalist for the Toronto Sun

:|

probably

baseball just isn't meant to be decided by 1 game.. every out is magnified

Chuck

Still without luck
Oh god, absolutely. They say they don't, but it's BS.
It's just an insane amount of stress. Series play you can rest on at least the idea of bounce back, so you wouldn't think too much about everything. But these one and done 'playoff' games must be hell.

I could not imagine being more uncomfortable as a hitter than being down 0-2 to Syndergaard when the first 2 pitches were CBs. I'd probably just sit down.

My mom has been screamin at the tv.

"Just foul a few off, make him work, WHAT THE FUCK!"

Shes 65

The kid doesn't have to work, he's the most physically gifted pitcher in history. Everything he has is fast, hard, breaks and is hard to catch up too. If you swing, you're gambling because you're chancing that you whiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom