• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase17

200.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Why does the guy behind home plate have a parot on his shoulder?....

Wrong bird dude

Robert807

Who else thinks that Russell Martin is a piece of shit, I swear this guy can never get a hit. Every time he's up I hope that they walk him cause you know he ain't getting no hit.

Who else thinks that Russell Martin is a piece of shit, I swear this guy can never get a hit. Every time he's up I hope that they walk him cause you know he ain't getting no hit.

He isn't, his glovework behind the plate more then makes up for it with his anemic hitting.

You can say the same thing for pretty much everyone else in this lineup based on what they've done the past month or so.

pestul

There was a 2 week period he was knocking the cover off of the ball.. now none of them can do shit.

He's not pitching that bad..

They are starting to hit him hard. And pretty soon it's going to be the third time through the order. Stroman's OPS against balloons with that.

Gibbons isn't even warming Liriano up. So he's going to wait for the deficit to get higher? Stroman's pitched 5 innings. It's done.

rinse82

If you told me Stroman would give us 5 innings of 2 run, 3 hit ball I'd take it 10 times out of 10

It's the bats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom