• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Jays doing well so far, lock it down Sánchez!

Bullpen for the Jays is rested but missing Benoit and Liriano. Jays need to score more runs or Sanchez needs to pitch better.

I realized that I didn't own any Blue Jays apparel these days, so I went to a couple of different Walmarts and bought the hashed logo (blue) t-shirt. The first one didn't have XL, the second one did, but it's a small make.

I just put it on, hoping it'll be lucky, and to test the fit again. It may need to go back, though. Unless it's lucky.

Do you know if those are sold in XXL? I haven't seen that. (I usually wear only XL, and just have two XL shirts I was given. My Leafs jersey is XL.)

EDIT: Guess not.

I realized that I didn't own any Blue Jays apparel these days, so I went to a couple of different Walmarts and bought the hashed logo (blue) t-shirt. The first one didn't have XL, the second one did, but it's a small make.

I just put it on, hoping it'll be lucky, and to test the fit again. It may need to go back, though. Unless it's lucky.

Do you know if those are sold in XXL? I haven't seen that. (I usually wear only XL, and just have two XL shirts I was given. My Leafs jersey is XL.)

Have the same one and it's fantastic. I didn't see any that size when I went.

Odor went. Just barely, but he went around. Should have been a strike.

And yeah, it's an awesome looking shirt. I just wish it was a bit bigger. The website says S-XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom