• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

Riggs

Banned
Hey guys I bought the $4.99 mlb post season package, all these camera views kind of suck ....

No Replays at all etc, definitely not getting the TBS broadcast. I don't have cable, soooo is this all we get? These weird camera angles that are stuck and don't show around?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hey guys I bought the $4.99 mlb post season package, all these camera views kind of suck ....

No Replays at all etc, definitely not getting the TBS broadcast. I don't have cable, soooo is this all we get? These weird camera angles that are stuck and don't show around?

Yep.

Every year its the same shit. You're paying $4.99 for alternate camera angles, you don't get the main feed. It's a total scam.

Riggs

Banned
Yep.

Every year its the same shit. You're paying $4.99 for alternate camera angles, you don't get the main feed. It's a total scam.

lol what a joke, I miss cable for sports .... damn.

At least I am high and it will be something, but next year I am going to make sure I got some way to watch main feed. Because this is some ol bulllllshit!

lol what a joke, I miss cable for sports .... damn.

At least I am high and it will be something, but next year I am going to make sure I got some way to watch main feed. Because this is some ol bulllllshit!

Use the internet fool.
if you know what I mean.

its a shit accompaniment to the TBS stream.

M693cgc.jpg

I'm on my phone, the hell happened with Hellickson?

turd-floating-in-toilet.jpg

Top Bottom