• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
walks Byrd
walks Duda

yes-daniel-bryan-o.gif
uC3BR.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
Still technically a quality start for Harvey. Not that that's gonna help when the bullpen melts down again.

Prade

He deserves the praise but a guy like Bumgarner is younger, has a more proven track record, and plays in a fairly good sized market. He gets not even half the hype.

He's on a winning club and gets overshadowed. Just let us have this man.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Crazy Angels and Rangers series so far. Tonight should be a dramatic finale. Yuuuuuu!

Link

The Autumn Wind
It wasn't far to his left, Ellis was going to get to it.

Now would they pitch around Valdespin to get to the pitchers' spot? It's probably be Mike Baxter behind him.
I thought it might have been hit sharp enough to at least not be fielded cleanly.

harSon

Banned
Pirates have got to be exhausted. They're currently in the middle of 20 straight days of baseball, with the last three series of that stretch being away games...

And nice Pirates! Raise it!

harSon

Banned
That Hanrahan trade has been wonderful for us thus far. Hanrahan was on the decline like Pirates fans expected, and Melancon has been amazing so far with the Pirates. Grilli's been a beast of a closer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom