• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

Fucking shit Mariners. Twice you've had bases loaded with 1 out .... only scored on a HBP.

Well this is assuming Smoak does nothing here ... which I assume.

edit : Yep you're fucking garbage Smoak.

CHARLIE-MANUEL-BUBBLE-GUM.gif

http://www.blessyouboys.com/2013/4/26/4262356/national-league-logos-infused-with-disgusting-fonts

Rafael Montero was great again, goin 5 innings, 2 runs, 8 ks. The man is dominating double A . Im wondering how much longer until he forces a promotion and im pretty sure it would be to the MLB club. Vegas sucks for pitchers. Alderson says that if the player is dominating in his league he will get called up.

It's still April, and yet Toronto media is talking about firing Gibbons. Idiots.

I see no good reason to start blaming Gibbons yet. There's not much he can do with the pieces he has been dealt early. Jays will eventually break out of this hitting slump but I think it's probably going to be too late at this point.

Mets
Mike Baxter, rf
Ruben Tejada, ss
Daniel Murphy, 2b
David Wright, 3b
Lucas Duda, lf
John Buck, c
Ike Davis, 1b
Jordany Valdespin, cf
Shaun Marcum, rhp

Phillies
Jimmy Rollins, ss
Chase Utley, 2b
Michael Young, 3b
Ryan Howard, 1b
Domonic Brown, lf
John Mayberry Jr., cf
Laynce Nix, rf
Humberto Quintero, c
Jonathan Pettibone, rhp

Josh Edgin demoted and sent to Double-A, Terry Collins says he doesn't like AAA-Las Vegas. Why the fuck would they sign a deal there? Why did they leave Buffalo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom