• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Nick Punto ‏@Shredderpunto 4m
@MileyCyrus hey girl you need to come out and watch the boys in blue so you can hear "we can't stop" when I come up to the plate.

punto tryna pipe

jLUUs353mpFVI.png

turnbuckle

Does anyone actually watch Intentional Talk? Its so horrible with awkward terrible jokes and long pauses

---

I could be a White Sox fan, if they didn't play in such an ugly park or have to listen to Hawk.

I watch it all the time at work. Didn't see it the most recent one but I enjoy it.
Also enjoy a first inning lead. Time to start another winning streak

What a horrible performance by the Giants last night. All they needed was one hit. Meanwhile the Dodgers are off winning games when they're down by six runs.

turnbuckle

I can't see the game, just hearing lots of home runs. Why oh why can't Comerica be more like Yankee Stadium? Chris Davis would be blushing at Cabrera's home run totals

I missed the Oakland series this year, but at least I get to see the O's today in SF. Every time I go to AT&T I'm reminded how much of a Camden Yards rip off it is.

Although, I prefer it to watching in Oakland.

Top Bottom