• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA Fighting/Ariel Helwani: Brock Lesnar close to signing deal to fight at UFC 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

I wonder if this is how they work Connor McGregor back into UFC 200 since I really dunno what other star would be big enough for the WWE to let this happen.

Yeah, I don't know how this is possible when he still under contract with the WWE. The only way this could happen is that the UFC is going to give WWE someone to do a match at Summerslam.

Vince would have to be crazy to say yes and not getting anything back for this to happen.

Yeah, I don't know how this is possible when he still under contract with the WWE. The only way this could happen is that the UFC is going to give WWE someone to do a match at Summerslam.

Vince would have to be crazy to say yes and not getting anything back for this to happen.

Conor vs Kalisto on the pre-show

I'm down with a full on UFC-WWE crossover. Shane vs Anderson Silva later this year.
1l1Lqcu.gif

somedevil

Maybe they are letting Ronda do a full on WWE match in exchange

Then WWE and UFC made this crazy deal where they let Brock fight at UFC 200 and the WWE gets Ronda to do her first "match" back since her loss in a wrestling match probably against Stephanie McMahon at Summerslam.

Insane if that happens.

According to Meltzer, Brock had an option put into his WWE contract a while back that allows him to take a UFC fight if he wanted to.

somedevil

I call bullshit. It would leave him very little time to train.

Well if what Jeremy Blotter says is true that means he been training since April for this fight.

It be interesting if the WWE gets anything back when they agreed to put this into his contract and have to sign off on it for it to happen.

This only builds up Brock's cred in WWE even more. Having a guy on the roster who is an active MMA fighter. I don't see how WWE would have any qualms about this.

WWE once had the REIGNING UFC CHAMPION on their roster for a year and they decided the best use of him was facing wrestlers like Flash Funk and Headbanger Mosh in the Raw opening match.

sg-19980406_severn_flash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom