• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most Disturbing Images Hidden in Video Games

Drizzlehell

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

Guilty_AI

The last one i know what it is. As the video suggested its just a marketing ploy, but not for the sequel the video mentioned but another game entirely they're making, a survival horror-ish game with ps1 3d graphics.

Been on a sort of dev hell but they're still working on it (they have a blog where they frequently update progress) and its shaping up nicely.

Unity_YzxVrvwsKn.png
Unity_NzOIsZGwKU.png
Unity_JuhlHP6sy8.png
Unity_cZ75x2v386.png

Last edited:

Yerd

Is there some feature where you can superimpose an image onto a player and somehow this emerged?

I mean seriously wtf is with the hairs on top, there's no way they model that much hair.

Last edited:

Yerd

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Good god, the shots of the clothing look awful. I don't have a problem with the faces as much as the clothing and bodies. Specifically the lady in blue. Grey shirt guy smile is also not good.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
People find this "uncanny valley" but outside of the hair placement on the head, it looks normal to me.

Maybe it needs to he seen in-game to see it more than a gif that makes it look real.
It's not uncanny, it's just weird and inconsistent
she literally goes from an unattractive female to straight up "that's a dude"

Top Bottom