• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mother buys 7 year old daughter a voucher for a boob job

Status
Not open for further replies.

.la1n

Patrick Bateman said:
God, I hated that fucking movie and everyone in it.

I thought it was pretty good, also the first thing that came to mind as well when I saw this thread. Mother should be locked away. She'd be better off living with a crackhead.

TommyT

Well the little girl is off to a hard start with her "O" face and waiting to give a BJ. When she gets a boob job she'll clearly be wanting to do those things for 'slutting' it up. AMIRITE?!

Londa said:
lol, I was waiting for someone to say this. XD!

It is though... 4th claw can be see towards the end of the gif (assuming it moves left to right).

edit: was said already.

SmokyDave

bengraven said:
She's doing this for media coverage people...
Yeah, it seems to be a bit of a 'thing' in England at the moment. I think it started when Celebrity Tart Katie Price used fake tan, fake eyelashes and full makeup on her 2 year old daughter. Council estates across the land issued forth their miniature skanks in response and occasionally, middle class tabloid fodder join in too.

Carlisle

Some kids get college funds for their birthdays. At least this one will have a glorious rack.

Though I suppose after half a million pounds in surgery for the mom, money is not an issue for that family.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
SmokyDave said:
Yeah, it seems to be a bit of a 'thing' in England at the moment. I think it started when Celebrity Tart Katie Price used fake tan, fake eyelashes and full makeup on her 2 year old daughter. Council estates across the land issued forth their miniature skanks in response and occasionally, middle class tabloid fodder join in too.

Like, really, why don't you write for a tabloid for a living? You clearly relish this kind of stuff. I mean it in a good way. I think you could be a dedicated chav/council estate/benefits abuse/trashy women reporter

Javaman

spats said:
Oh so that's how they make these:

otomedius.jpg
That costume designer is a GENIUS!

Slayven

Miss Burge, who lives in a £500,000 four-bedroom home in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, is more than capable of paying for the lavish celebration thanks to the lucrative business she runs organising plastic surgery and swinging parties and writing erotic novels.
I was wondering how this nuttery was funded.

Hachimaki

Noticed that the article referred to her as "Miss Burge."

I'm guessing the father wants nothing to do with that abomination.

Ferrio

Banned
I see nothing wrong, isn't like she's getting one now. Sure it's stupid as hell, but nothing to be enraged about.

kehs

Banned
Patrick Bateman said:
The movie should make me hate it?

That you should hate everyone in the movie.

Uncle's a loser.
Son's a twat.
Mother's a bitch.
Dad's sackless.
Grandpa's a druggie.
Sunshine's a selfish brat.

Flo_Evans

So sad that people cling to improving their outward appearance. It never works, you wind up looking worse, and it turns you into a shitty superficial person like this.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Dead Man said:
Desperate times call for desperate measures! And she may do for an old girl, but damn, she is showing some fucked up signs of wear:

Sarah+Burge+photo.jpg

Looks like Karl Malden in drag

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm so sorry for that child, even then it seems too late for her. Even the pic in the OP makes her looks like the kind of kid i wouldn't dare get close to. The kind of very irritating & annoying kid. Just look at that expression on her face. Ugh.

Jhriad

500k certainly hasn't improved her looks. Unless she used to look like Christina Hendricks in which case it's a marked improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom