• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mtv Party in Malta"i am presenting song nr 5 on the dancefloor charts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here is the story:
Last night i was attending the Mtv party in Malta,i was in the VIP area where they filmed the DJ´s.

I was standing there drinking my drink and a girl comes up to me and tells me Mtv wants to do an interview with me!
so i did the interview, they asked e a couple of questions about why i was there and if i like mtv and all that crap, but anyway, after the interview they asked me if i wanted to be presenting song nr 5 on the upcoming dancefloor charts.
i said yes :)

So to all you european here on this board tune in on mtv dancefloor charts in 2 weeks if you want to see a swedish guy make a fool out of himself on tv!

after the show that asked me if i would be intrested in trying out as an Mtv presenter...after picking up my jaw from the floor i said eh YES YES YES i am intrested dammit!

i got this guys card and i am calling him on monday to get more details.
this night turned out great for me, not only did i do an interview with Mtv and being offered a job as an Mtv presenter but i meet 2 HOT girls that i am meeting later this week :)

Becky griffit or what ever her name is that host the dance floor charts normally was not on the mtv party this year, she was in spain filming another "mtv on the beach", so the producer of the show asked me id i wanted to video tape a message to her and he would show it to her, and as the media slut i am i could not resist so i said yes i want to send her a message"now afterwards i know i should have said no, this is what i said"hold on to your hats boys":

becky if you where here! i would pick you up!
:(
i know i know i am sure when she sees this message she will think, Don´t ever let this man get any closer than 10 Kilometers from me!

god i hope she does not see this video tape!

Becky griffit or what ever her name is that host the dance floor charts normally was not on the mtv party this year, she was in spain filming another "mtv on the beach", so the producer of the show asked me id i wanted to video tape a message to her and he would show it to her, and as the media slut i am i could not resist so i said yes i want to send her a message"now afterwards i know i should have said no, this is what i said"hold on to your hats boys":

*Ducks as the blob that was that sentence flies right over his head*

Mama Smurf said:
Oh man, that's what you said? You sure screwed that up mate.
eh yeah i know i did :(
but i was drunk so it´s not my fault hahahahahaha

God why could i have not said something normal and nice, i could see the cameraman go: WTF is wrong with this guy!

Deg

Banned
robertsan21 said:
ok here is the story:
Last night i was attending the Mtv party in Malta,i was in the VIP area where they filmed the DJ´s.

I was standing there drinking my drink and a girl comes up to me and tells me Mtv wants to do an interview with me!
so i did the interview, they asked e a couple of questions about why i was there and if i like mtv and all that crap, but anyway, after the interview they asked me if i wanted to be presenting song nr 5 on the upcoming dancefloor charts.
i said yes :)

So to all you european here on this board tune in on mtv dancefloor charts in 2 weeks if you want to see a swedish guy make a fool out of himself on tv!

after the show that asked me if i would be intrested in trying out as an Mtv presenter...after picking up my jaw from the floor i said eh YES YES YES i am intrested dammit!

i got this guys card and i am calling him on monday to get more details.
this night turned out great for me, not only did i do an interview with Mtv and being offered a job as an Mtv presenter but i meet 2 HOT girls that i am meeting later this week :)

:(
i know i know i am sure when she sees this message she will think, Don´t ever let this man get any closer than 10 Kilometers from me!

god i hope she does not see this video tape!

Awesome. Keep us upto date.

DJ Sl4m said:
nr 5 ?

Who makes the song ?

i don´t know...the chart is not ready yet.

i am just presenting the song nr 5 and after i have said that they will cut to the song and then you will know what song it is!

today i spoke to one of MTV producers he told me that Becky Griffin saw the Clip of me talking about how i would pick her up and other shit,

he told me she was Flattered and that she thinks it was funny.

god how embaressing, and i am going to start working with MTV soon..how can i face her and not blush?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Robert San, nothing bad can ever happen to you. Only extraordinarily fortunate things.

I hope you realize this and are grateful.

since i started modeling i have had alot of luck, and i hope it continues.

but if you try your best and take the chance when something that you like pops up, you cant fail! if you do well then atleast you know that you did everything that you could.

i took the chance of moving abroad, i never lived away from my parents before i moved to a new country so it was a huge step for me, and it has change my character a lot, i think i have grown up just a bit more and i am alittle bit more mature now then i was before i moved.
but so far i have been blessed and everything has gone my way, well almost everything and i hope it continues like that.

so guys lissen up!

go out and live life and dont be afriad of changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom